What can I do for you?
I’m a graphic designer who has created television graphics (and other dynamic media) over my 25-some year career.
I specialize in solving problems; whether they’re design problems, technical matters, or workflow issues. I’ve done standards-compliant web design, logo design, interactive design, 3D motion graphics, illustration, app coding and design, user interface design, packaging design, lenticular imaging, and more.
I’m a great believer in the adage that design isn’t about how something looks... It’s about how it works.
What can I help you with?
What you can find here...
- The motion design section takes you to my demo reel, which displays the variety of animation I’ve done over the years.
- Illustration takes you directly to my separate Illustration site. I’ve done editorial illustration, infographics, and even comic book illustration for my clients. My styles include a 3D-generated photorealistic style, as well as a looser, more comic-oriented style.
- Interactive is a section that shows you my webdesign, as well as my other user interface work. I’m a great believer in creating sites that use the latest HTML5 standards, incorporating responsive techniques to make your sites read well on mobile devices.
- As an Apple iOS developer, I’ve tried to create clever and eye-catching applications, and the iOS applications section shows you some of the work I’ve done in this field.
- Logos is a section that shows you the branding and logo design work I’ve done. Good design starts with creating a flexible, unique mark.
- I’ve always had an interest in teaching and have written about creating television graphics and 3D graphics over the years. Tips takes you to a collection of those articles, including a glossary of terms.
- Lastly, the contact section lets you know how to reach me.
Thanks for stopping by.